Charlotte Business Attorney
Starting and running a business involves many legal issues. From selecting the best business model to dealing with daily contract issues and even disputes with other businesses, one poor decision can dramatically affect the survival of any company. Without an experienced local business attorney in Charlotte to provide guidance and representation, business owners cannot make the wise decisions and take the effective actions needed for success.
How our Charlotte business law firm can help
The law firm of John F. Hanzel, P.A. provides counsel on all aspects of business law, including the following areas:
- Corporations and LLCs. A Charlotte small business attorney plays an important role in helping owners determine the type of business formation that provides an appropriate blend of liability and tax benefits for client companies.
- Mergers and acquisitions. We represent our clients to ensure they receive the best possible results when acquiring or merging with other businesses.
- Purchase and sale of businesses. Issues surrounding buying and selling businesses typically involve detailed contracts and agreements. You should not sign any agreements until a Charlotte small business lawyer has conducted a thorough review.
- Collections. Getting paid for goods or services is critical to the success of any business—yet it is often one of the most difficult aspects of running a successful company. We help you take all legal action needed to pursue the payment you deserve.
- Business disputes and litigation. Whether you face contract disputes with a supplier, property issues with a neighboring business, or any issues that need resolution, business attorneys in Charlotte can often use negotiation or other alternative dispute resolution methods to help settle many issues without going to court. And when a case must go to court, we assist you through every step of the legal process.
If you need help with any legal matter in your business, contact John F. Hanzel, P. A. today. We are also a valuable resource for North Carolina debt advice, and we can help individuals develop an effective Charlotte debt relief plan.