Business Law Attorneys Who Help You Achieve Your Goals in the Charlotte Area
Our attorneys handle all your business legal needs
Your business or new venture needs an attorney on whom you can depend and a firm capable of providing a wide range of legal support, from entity formation to operational issues to sale. The attorneys at John F. Hanzel, P.A. are there for your business at every stage. We have the experience and knowledge to help you reach your goals. Our attorneys assist businesses in the Charlotte-Mecklenburg region with all types of legal matters, including:
- Business formation — The best entity for your business may be a corporation, a limited liability company, a partnership or something else. We begin with your needs and desires, then discuss the pros and cons of each possibility as we help you find the right form of business formation for your venture.
- Buying & selling a business — If you’re buying a business or selling one, we know how to structure the deal to meet your goals. We help clients with mergers, acquisitions, sale and purchase of assets, stock transfers and many other transactions.
- Contracts — Your business needs written contracts to cover many things, including the sale and purchase of goods and services, banking and financial matters, employment issues and marketing arrangements. We draft and review contracts to accomplish these and other tasks.
- Small-business law — A small business has special needs because of its size and place in the market. Protecting your personal assets from business losses, dealing effectively with larger entities and planning for continued operation if something should happen to you are some of the special issues that a small business must address. Most of our business clients run small businesses, and we are proud to help them survive and thrive.
- Business litigation — No business wants to be involved in litigation. We do our best to help you avoid lawsuits. But sometimes you must resort to litigation or answer a claim filed by a third party against you. Our litigation experience allows us to represent you in court and pursue and defend your interests.
Contact business attorneys serving Charlotte, North Carolina
At John F. Hanzel, P.A., we have the experience and knowledge needed to help you make wise business decisions and operate a successful business. For guidance in any type of business matter, or for help settling a potential or ongoing business dispute, contact John F. Hanzel, P.A. at 704-892-1375 or online today. We serve small businesses in Cornelius, Charlotte, Huntersville, Mooresville, Lincolnton, Davidson, Lake Norman and the surrounding areas. We offer a free initial consultation. Saturday appointments are available. Se habla español.